The Cleveland Harbor West Pierhead Lighthouse sits at the west end of the breakwater leading to the Port of Cleveland. Constructed in 1911, the lighthouse was automated in 1965 and still flashes its beacon to alert ships every five seconds. It is currently owned and maintained by the U. S. Coastguard.
September 29th, 2019
Viewed 585 Times - Last Visitor from New York, New York on 02/22/2024 at 5:09 PM