This Lake Erie Lighthouse was built in 1911 as a round cast iron sparkplug style tower incorporating a 3-story keeper's quarters and an attached 1-1/2 story cast iron fog signal building. It is currently owned and maintained by the U. S. Coastguard. The Cleveland Harbor Lighthouse is at the end of the west breakwater pier leading to the Port of Cleveland, Ohio.
August 31st, 2019
Viewed 610 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 09/26/2023 at 5:31 PM